The Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Human Resource Analyst. This individual is responsible for performing HR administrative work related to daily operations of the Human Resources office. This individual reports directly to the HR Director.
Applications are being accepted through Wednesday, February 21, 2018. The salary range for this opening is $2,500.00 - $3,200 monthly, depending on qualifications.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling confidential information daily
- Process new employee paperwork, enter into Edison
- Update DAGC staff database
- Run check and balances quires in Edison
- Confirm and process longevity for all employees
- Handles volunteer forms, workers comp issues, ID cards, etc. for all employees
- Processes Employment Verification Forms
- Handles yearly leave and attendance spreadsheet and submits totals to F&A
- Will work as backup to Agency Account Clerk/Payroll Officer in learning all payroll functions for processing
- Will work as backup to the HR Director in learning all HR functions to process new employees, salary increases, terminations, longevity, leave without pay
- Will process Professional Privilege Taxes for all Attorneys with the DAGC
- Implements and submits the Agency Title VI Program each year and will do office visits and attend trainings related to this
- Attends the AA training meeting and Annual Fall DAGC conference when needed and all other meeting related to duties
- Works as a liaison between the Conference Office and DOHR, Central Payroll, Benefits Administration, TCRS and DAGC employees concerning employee relations
Please see instruction on how to apply!